Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"He's stilll working on me..."

Remember that song? I remember singing it as a kid. I've had it in my head off & on lately. Funny how it's still true years later! I know He's definitely still working on me. It's been glaringly obvious lately and I gladly receive it. I'm so thankful that He doesn't EVER give up on me. Here are the lyrics:

Chorus
He’s still working on me to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The Sun and the Earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be, He’s still working on me.

Verse 1
There really ought to be a sign upon the heart,
Don’t judge him/her yet, there’s an unfinished part.
But I’ll be perfect just according to His plan
Fashioned by the Master’s loving hands.

Verse 2
In the mirror of His Word reflections that I see
Make me wonder why He never gave up on me.
He loves me as I am and helps me when I pray
Remember He’s the Potter, I’m the clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment